The Association of St. Joseph of Arimathea, an association of Old Catholic (and those who are supportive) Funeral Directors, Embalmers, Mortuary Students and those involved in Funeral Service.
We hope that you will find a home with us as we work together in sharing our faith, stories, and feel a sense of community with fellow Funeral Directors & Embalmers.
The Association publishes a monthly electronic newsletter, which is sent out to all members. Member are encouraged to submit stories, articles, etc. for consideration. Please email them to Brother Brendan
- Be a Funeral Director, Embalmer, Mortuary Student (future mortuary students can also become members), working in the funeral service industry. Other inquiries will be taken on a case by case basis;
- Religious Affiliation: Old Catholic or supportive of the Old Catholic Movement. Please note that Old Catholics & Anglicans are in Communion with each other;
- All members are remembered in a monthly Mass by members of the Society of Pope Saint Anacletus, the sponsoring religious order;
- A sharing of the prayers and good works of the religious and fellow Association members;
- A special Mass for your intentions on July 31st, the Feast of St. Joseph of Arimathea & a remembrance of your departed loved ones on November 2nd, All Souls Day;
- A monthly newsletter to keep you updated with the works and news of the Association. A place where you can send in your articles, stories, prayer requests, etc;
Membership Fee: FREE!
As we all know, the other funeral service associations all cost a lot to join each year; we don’t feel there should be a fee to join this association.
To become a member, download the membership form, and return it to the address on the bottom of the form. Application for membership Association of Saint Joseph of Arimathea